IPSES offers a whole range of services in information technology field, especially in WebGIS applications.
Our technicians can drive clients in making cartography applications such as urban development plans, land and road register, managing of toponymy, public art, civic number etc.
IPSES offers also all instruments to publish maps and cartography in an easy way so to became an effective and evident tool also for people no especially trained in information technology applications.
Some applications :
Application for the managing of public art data in Venice historic centre
|Application for the cataloguing of terracing area in Valsugana
Data bank for the cataloguing on web platform of area and traditional technology for the fight against desertification – prototype of information technology system presenting during the UNCCD Nairobi Conference, October 2005. The system allows data consultation with Google Earth
- Accordance with simple features specifications of OpenGIS (Points, Linestings, Polygons, MultiPoints, MultiLineStrings and MultiPolygons, * GeometryCollections)
- Compatibility with applications based on .net technology
- Supporting PostGreSQL/PostGIS; ESRI Shapefile, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Oledb.
- Supporting WMS layers
- Supporting MapInfo File, TIGER, S57, DGN, CSV, GML, Interlis 1, Interlis 2, SQLite
- Supporting raster ECW and JPEG2000, GeoTiff images
- Dynamic plan and zoom
- Thematic maps
- Label based on attribute
- WMS server 1.3.0
- Integration with google earth and export to kmz, kml formats