IPSES offers complete embedded software design, coding, testing, and documentation services for a variety of customer requirements. We have outstanding experience in working with embedded control systems in the scientific electronics, automotive, networking, telecom, wireless and control systems industries including software project management, requirement analysis, system analysis, software development, testing, integration and maintenance.
Our services address specific needs of enterprise programs, communications and Internet technology product development, and also engineering product design, enabling clients to reduce time to market by remaining focused on their core competencies.
We provide custom application development solutions to large enterprise companies, to research institution and also to small organization. We can execute any of our clients’ projects up to their satisfaction level from a mere concept to the final solution. We also help our client to migrate existing application to new technologies and platforms.
Our focus is on quality software development and in this process we continually educate and keep ourselves acquainted with the latest concepts, tools and technologies.
IPSES’s software engineers design, code, test, and document software includes:
• Real Time Embedded Software for a wide range of 8, 16, and 32 bit processors.
• Embedded C, Assembler and VHDL Programming
• Embedded firmware (Microcontroller, FPGA , CPLD, PAL)
• Control System Software
• Embedded LabVIEW FPGA and Real Time development
• NI TestStand developing
• System device drivers development. WHQL certification for FTDI drivers.
• GUI-based support software to allow in circuit reprogramming, data acquisition, and monitoring of the embedded application.
• Windows 7, Vista™ and XP™ Embedded development
Ipses is Nationail Instruments Alliance partner and XJTAG technology partner.
Besides our developer members are certified: