IPSES has built extensive experience with complex RF product design and development by integrating National Instruments hardware and programming FPGA of all NI devices. Over the years IPSES has gained a profound insight into the RF technologies, above all for simulating Radar, GNSS and wireless standards and for timing, synchronization and frequency generation applications.
IPSES high-level system design and architecture process begins with the development of a comprehensive requirements study to reduce identified risks, followed by simulation, software development and prototyping.
IPSES RF Design Capabilities Include:
- System integration with NI hardware (VST, VSA, VNA, FlexRIO, USRP)
- Timing and frequency generation solutions (OCXO, DOCXO or Rubidium oscillators)
- Analysis and simulation of all wireless standards (WiFi, WiMAX, Bluetooth, NCF)
- FPGA programming of all NI devices (VST, FlexRIO, USRP, IF-RIO, cRIO, sbRIO)
- Radar simulator either for transmission and reception, primary and secondary ones
- GNSS (Global Naviation Satellite System) simulators: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, also for timing and synchronization applications
- Analog / Signal Processing Design services
- RF Test Equipment, Fixturing & Support Tools
- Maintenance & Update Services
IPSES - RF services IT [283 kB]
IPSES - RF services EN [273 kB]