CAN Logger: Data Logger for bus CAN with USB and RS232 interface, equipped with SD card.
Code: CAN LOG-SD / CAN LOG-F
Interface Type: USB - RS232
Input Type: Digital
CAN Logger is a control unit which allows to filter and to memorize all CAN frames of the bus on which is connected on. Beside the system can be directly interfaced to PC through USB or RS232 interfaces.
The unit is easy to use and to configure, thanks to the provided software for Windows XP, Vista and 7.
CAN Logger can be used immediately with any CAN BUS, because it is completely configurable.
Customizable parameters are:
- High-speed / Low-speed.
CAN Logger is available in two versions, CAN Logger-Flash and CAN Logger-SD:
CAN Logger-Flash can record up to 9,000 can messages on a on-board flash memory readable with the provided software.
CAN Logger-SD allows to record messages form CAN bus directly on a Micro-SD card: that SD card can be read from any card reader, beside there is the possibility to connect the logger directly to a PC using the provided software.
General technical features
Power supply: USB configuration mode: self powered through USB
RS232 configuration mode: from 12VDC to 30VDC
Stand alone mode: from 12VDC to 30VDC
Working temperature: from 0° up to + 60°C
Storage temperature: from -40°C up to + 85°C
Size: 100 x 90 mm (3.94 x 3.54 inches)
PC interface: one USB port type B, compatible with USB 2.0, one RS232 port
- Compatible with standard CAN 2.0B Active Specifcation
- Configurable High-speed or Low-speed
- Programmable Baudrate (up to 1MB/s)
- Programmable reception filters (available for extended and standard frame)
- Card insulation (selectable) >1014 Ω
- Maximum applicable voltage (CAN-board): 150VRMS
- Transceiver power supply: 5VDC
Memory (Only CAN Logger-Flash)
- Size: 1,024 kbit (up to 9,000 messages)
- Reliability: 1M Erase/Write cycles
MicroSD Card (Only CAN Logger-SD)
- Slot MicroSD Card on board
- File System FAT32 (Windows compatible)