AVo: Adjustable Voltage Power Supply
AVo is equipped with a 3.5 digit LCD display showing the output voltage.
A 10-turn potentiometer sets the voltage and assures precision and stability.
Besides, AVo is equipped with an interlock circuit which can be used to stop the power supply if the load is not correctly connected or the device is not correctly placed.
- Input voltage: 230Vac 50/60Hz (other voltage available on request)
- Output voltage: adjustable between 0V and -1.250V
- Output current: 1mA maximum
- Output connector: 2.5 mm Mono Plug
- Range of operating temperature: from 0 up to 40ºC (from 32 up to 104°F)
- Range of storage temperature: from -20 up to +60ºC (from -4 up to 140°F)
- Activation interlock for the high voltage output switch on
- Size: about 200 x 100 x 130 mm (7.9 x 3.9 x 5.1 inches)
IPSES - Avo User Manual - EN [337 kB]