MT3 - Cards and Systems for 3 stepper motors with USB interface
Interface Type: USB
MT3 motion cards are the perfect solution to manage stepper motors with nominal current up to 0.75A.
MT3 is a small size (60 x 90 x 15 mm - 2,36 x 3,92 x 0,59 inches) low power stand-alone control device which can control both three bipolar and three unipolar stepper motors (i.e. 8 and 4 lead motors, and 6 lead center tapped motors) and their respective limit/home detection sensors (one for each axis, with programmable polarity).
The card is managed by a USB interface.
MT3 is available also as Box model in which the card with power supply is integrated in a case. Three outputs allow to directly connect motors an end limit detectors.
Although MT3 is conceived mainly to control finite rotation movements, they can also work with direct cycle motors and, for exemplum, they can also be used as speed control device.
The card is equipped with a PWM current control system on the motor phases. This device can reach a movement precision of 1/8 of step. The number of micro steps per second can be set by the user.
On request, MT3 can be customized with other communication interfaces.
MT3USBMS: High resoulution control card for three stepper motors with USB interface.
MT3USBMS System: High resoulution control system for three stepper motors with USB interface, power supply in a box.
- Power supply: The logic is self-supplied directly from theUSB. Motor power supply: from 4,5 up to 30 VDC
- Output current: max 0,75A/phase (0,85A of peak)
- Control: microstepper (up to 1/8 of step)
- Programmable speed from 38 microstepper/s up to 2.380 microstepper/s
- Braking action activable when the motor is not running
- Interface: USB 2.0 (B connector type)
- Limit/home detectors (one for each axis) with adjustable polarity
- Use of optical sensors or mechanical switches by choice.
- Position form –999.999 microsteppers up to + 999.999 microsteppers
- Possibility to activate the home position research at the powerup (position on «limit detection»)
- Further limit-home detection movements (negative run)lockable
- Demo software and user manual included
- Equipped with driver for 98/2000/XP Windows
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 x 15 mm (2,36 x 3,92 x 0,59 inches)